Soccer Breakthrough

Alhough I've been creating game prototypes with Construct 2 for last couple of months, I decided to do yet one more flash game with Stencyl. I am not too sure what was the original reasoning behind that decision, but anyways the game was published today.

"Soccer Breakthrough!" is currently available on Newgrounds. Game has leaderboard and also medals (or achievements, whatever). Now I just sit and watch how our little game will please gamers. I am also planning to create HTML5 and mobile versions of this game, but before that I will carefully analyze how flash version will do on portals. 

My vacation period started yesterday, and for next three weeks I don't have to think about System-On-Chip design at all. So I might have some more time for game development. But now I am having at least one week without any work or game related activities, and try to recover from the stressful last days at work...

-Jussi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unity3D mirror using camera and RenderTexture

Unity3D: Convert Seconds to hh:mm:ss Format

Construct 2: if-then-elseif-else statement